It's the third and final part of the battle of the beasts. This episode focuses on messaging and overall impressions. Specs? UI? Flexibility? What really does matter in a phone? Voice quality, even? Well it's your final chance to decide, visit www.phonedog.com for the latest on the Touch Diamond. Win phones! We're giving away phones all summer long @ www.phonedog.com
HTC has unveiled yet another addition to their Touch range of Windows Mobile handsets and are calling it the Touch Diamond. Apart from making it look elegant HTC has, of course incorporated their TouchFLO technology into the Diamond as well, but with one slight adjustment -- The Diamond's TouchFLO interface comes with a 3D effect. "Today we mark a new era in mobile phone evolution, an era where beauty and size integrate with uncompromising innovation at broadband speeds," said Peter Chou ...
Watching Live TV of Emmy Awards using my Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Windows Mobile 6.5 phone. I am not using Sprint TV because that is not a Live TV. This is to all winners at Emmy Awards that anywhere I am located I will not miss the show thanks to my windows mobile phone with it's capability of the great technology. :) Sprint Fast 3G is the best has I always get smooth quality and NO jerkiness live streaming everytime I watch on my phone. I can't wait when Sprint rolls out there Fast 4G ...
There are plenty of video's on The Droid vs iPhone 3GS but none of it going head to head with the other king of the QWERTY Android phones... the G1. =) This is just my video I did to compare and see if the Droid SMASHES the G1... Not gonna lie. The Droid is fast. Seeing how its only 75MHz faster than the G1 I think it has something to do with its RAM and/or its GPU and ISP... Verizon was the 1st out of the gate with Android 2.0 and Motorola Droid and I can't lie... I wasn't as impressed as I ...
It's like your PC just grew legs. The cast of Windows characters you already know—Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Outlook—on your phone, in your pocket. Take the web, your work, and your friends with you wherever you go. For those one-of-a-kind moments—whether silly or sacred—dont you owe it to people to share? Important updates cant wait for you to get back to your PC. So stay connected to all your people and passions—with your Windows phone. Express yourself with the Windows phone ...
No comments:
Post a Comment