Here is a look at the hardware of the T-Mobile HTC G1 phone running the Android platform
I just got this phone today. I was browsing on here, but didn't see to many movies. so I figured I would add a few vids for others to check the phone out.
I am developing the game SpaceWars and just got my HTC Magic phone. So I tested it and filmed it. The game will be on the Android Market soon (free beta version). Check my blog: spacewarsgame.wordpress.com Btw The HTC Magic in the video was flashed with the HTC Hero ROM , thanks to haykuro
Fuze? Touch Pro? What's the difference? Noah compares HTC's two new Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphones. 3G, WiFi, QWERTY ... what's the difference? Ask Noah questions: www.phonedog.com Buy Phone Only: www.phonedog.com Buy Phone with New Service: www.letstalk.com More on Touch Pro @ www.phonedog.com PhoneDog TV LIVE every Wednesday night @ www.phonedog.com
Phone Arena reviews the new HTC Touch Cruise. The first one was introduced back in 2007 and for 09 HTC brings out a new version with the same name. It sports a 2.8-inch touchscreen display, Windows Mobile Professional 6.1, TouchFLO 2D, Wi-Fi, GPS, a 3.2-megapixel camera and... www.phonearena.com
No comments:
Post a Comment