This is a simple video showing my HTC G1 using the internet from the phone on my laptop. Here is the website I downloaded the App from. code.google.com make sure you download this one. signed_andTether_0_97_haykuro_test.apk It will work. Unless you messed up somewhere Or your phone is not rooted. Any problems let me know I'll be glad to help.
phandroid.com - There are a few things I recommend you do before diving in and playing with your shiny new phone.
Watching live TV using my Windows Mobile 6.5 Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2. I am not using Sprint TV because that is not a Live TV. It is great watching Live TV anywhere I am located has I will never miss watching Baseball game or anything on TV and yes watching it Live using HTC Touch Pro 2 high Definition screen. Sprint Fast 3G is the best has I always get smooth quality streaming and no choppyness at all and can't wait when Sprint rolls out there Fast 4G connection. This phone BEATS the Iphone ...
Unboxing the new HTC Touch Cruise Windows Mobile Phone - Pre-release version
HTC's latest Pocket PC doesn't have many buttons because it has a new touch sensitive screen that might remind you of another phone everyone is talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment